Sunday, May 18, 2014

A very short post.

Just a few pictures from the week leading up to Christmas...

Baby acne and dry skin in full swing.


One lesson we learned was that dressing Elliot in anything other than pajamas wasn't going to happen.  These sleep and play outfits are cute, warm enough, and easy to change.  I didn't have many to begin with but thankfully Elliot received a number of them as hand-me-downs from his older buddy, Kasper Williams.






(Because I'm playing catch-up I can compare these pictures to my current little boy.  The change Elliot has gone through in the past 5.5 months is incredible.  For experienced parents this is not a profound statement, and I've been reminded of it over and over again: "they grow so quickly!"  For me, the months seem to pass as they always do, but I just can't get over the evolution of this little person.)    

xoxoxo

No comments: