Tuesday, October 9, 2012

S~S~S~J~J~J~V~E


June 28 - July 3

Chicago, IL circa 1999?

There are very few emotions that can compete with the happiness I feel when I am with my friends.


DSC_0131



At the end of June, seven of my favorite people descended upon San Francisco for a Mother/Daughter weekend; an effort we have been making, almost yearly since 1998, to spend time together.  I have grown up surrounded by the unconditional love of this group of women, and for that I will always be thankful...


Stillwater, MN circa 2000                                                                                  Winnipeg, Manatoba circa 2002

San Fran687
San Francisco, CA 2012

We spent time walking (and walking) around San Francisco, tasting wine throughout Sonoma county, eating delicious food, talking, laughing, and pondering the ocean.

I am going to include pictures from the weekend, but to get a better idea of our time together, follow the links to Jess Williams' posts:

One 
Two 














Moshin Winery - our favorite


Redwoods


Lagunitas Brewery




Castro Theater for the Grease Sing-A-Long



Union Square


Near Fisherman's Warf


It was such a fantastic weekend - and of course it went by too quickly.  I am anxious to begin planning another trip for the 8 of us.  
I love you ladies.  Until our next adventure...

No comments: