Thursday, July 17, 2014

Pictures!

20 January - 22 January

Just a few pictures from the week.
Yes, I have pictures from just about every day of Elliot's life...




Nana and Grandpa Jeff gave Elliot this adorable giraffe chair for Christmas this year.



Bath time with Dad!  Our routine is bath, bottle, bed.  I try to hold off on the bath until Devin gets home from work so he can do that part.  Elliot still loves his bath...



On January 21st Elliot had his 2 month vaccination appointment.  Devin needed the car so Elliot and I took a cab!  It was his first cab ride and my first time securing his car seat without the base - I was nervous.  Turns out its very easy and just as safe.


Deep in thought, post shots.  We decided to do them a bit early because our Arizona trip was on the 23rd and I wanted to get them done.




Meeting my friend/coworker/carpool buddy, Kim Williams.  Apparently they each received the blue stripes memo.  And even Yeti made an appearance!


No comments: