Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Weekly pictures.

6 January - 12 January


My sleeping baby.  I know I took the picture below to capture his position - Elliot rarely slept like that and I loved it!



First real poop mess = mom fail.  He loved the bath that followed...


My first walk with both Elliot and Yeti on my own!  I was nervous about it, but, because I have the best dog in the world, it was a piece of cake.






Swoon...



Back in November I wrote about five couples (including Devin and me) who were all expecting within a month of each other - here.  One of the couples, Steph and Jarad, had a baby boy a few weeks after Elliot was born.  On January 11th we introduced the boys and walked along a rainy Embarcadero...

Elliot, meet Ben.

Ell and Ben

(This was Ben's first Muni ride!)


A visit to the Ferry Building

Coffee and Plant Cafe

*Elliot and Ben are good buddies - you'll see more of them together when I kick it in gear and get this blog caught up!!



Faux jeans...


We still love you, Rock N Play.

On January 13th Elliot became official.  He can now get a job and pay taxes.  Lucky kid.


My aunt Julie flew across the continent to visit a good friend and to meet Elliot.  (Of note, her son is Elliott, and he is awesome.  I'm happy that my Elliot will have a solid Elliott to look up to.)  Not only was it great to see Julie, but her helping hands were fantastic!  



She even babysat for a few hours so Devin and I could go out for a date!  We walked down the street to Canela and had a wonderful dinner and soaked up each other's company.


 The weeks go by quickly, don't they?


xoxo



No comments: