Sunday, November 24, 2013

And it begins...

My apologies, but I wanted to get a belly shot in here.

I had an appointment with my OB yesterday morning and it was decided that I'll be induced tonight, November 24th, which is exactly my due date.  We'll likely meet our son tomorrow.  Oh my…

After getting the news of our impending parenthood, Devin and I decided to have a night to ourselves.  Mom and Jill stayed at our place and hung out with Yeti, while we booked a room at the Hyatt downtown and made a night of our "last night."  It was a lot of fun and I'm so happy we decided to do it.

Dinner at the Tadich Grill - a San Francisco institution.
(Thanks Stan!)

View of the Ferry Building and Bay Bridge from our room.

Of course Devin left the door closed.


We slept in this morning and had breakfast at a place we'd never been - Little Griddle - before coming home.  Now, our bags are packed and we're hanging out at home, waiting for a call from the hospital telling us it's time...
  

No comments: