Sunday, April 6, 2014

One Week - 2 December

Untitled

Untitled


Untitled


Untitled


Untitled

Untitled


Untitled

Elliot,

You're a week old but have only been home 3 days.  You're sleeping in a Pack 'N Play in our room, and doing that only a few hours at a time.  We swaddle you and you wear a hat and look like the cutest little thing.

You eat ALL THE TIME and it's a combination of breast milk and formula because I just can't keep up!  (I felt badly about needing to give you formula, but after talking with my friends and your doctor I realized I am doing the best I can and formula is ok.)  Because you're breastfeeding and taking formula, not only do you have a great latch, but you can take a bottle too!

Dad and I have gotten better at changing your diapers; being especially careful of your belly button.  You've got mild diaper rash that we're combating with Aquaphor.  I really had no idea how many diapers we would go through in a day.  And pajamas!  You probably wear at least 3 different pajamas a day due to pee or poop mishaps.  (We're still learning.)

You like being on your changing table.  I think it gets you closer to our faces and you like to look at everyone!  You are very interactive and observant.

Your Grandma Susie and Auntie Jill are still in San Francisco helping us take care of you, Yeti and each other.  Oh my, you are loved.




No comments: